Custom Search
CURRENT MOON

Scizz Tackle GIVE AWAY/FUND RAISER

Moderators: Scizz, Prof, maxi

Postby Scizz » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Firstly on behalf of Scizz Tackle I'd like to wish everyone a safe and prosperous new year
like emoticon

I had planned on running a guessing comp to celebrate the new year but due to circumstances I'll explain below I've decided to go another way.
For those of you who don't know I am president of the local cricket club and on new years eve one of our members and a good friend of mine had the worst possible start to the new year,Jesse a hard working 27 year old father of 4 kids had a very unexpected heart attack ,he isn't in a good way and has only today been taken off life support and is breathing on his own.
The family has a long and costly road ahead with no income so to try and help out I'm running a fundraiser for them and giving away a sizable lure pack to one donor.
DETAILS
I know it's a lot to ask at this time of the year but I'm asking anyone who can help out to donate to this young family in trouble,any amount will help and I will be drawing one lucky donor out of a hat and will be sending them a lure pack to the value of 5 x that persons donation,so if you donate $20 you could win yourself a $100 lure pack.
HOW TO ENTER/DONATE
Send your donations to my Paypal account ( scott6kids@bigpond.com ) please use the "Send money to freinds and family " option so fees don't eat into the fund,add a note "For Jesse" ,it's as simple as that.
I will draw the winner on the day my new SSV40 and SSV60 soft vibes arrive (around 10 days from today) so the winner will get the first set in their prize pack.
ALL proceeds will be going straight towards their rent so there will be one less thing for his young wife Sam to worry about.
A massive thanks in advance to all those who help out this young family in need

7952289_1451694435.7805.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live every day as if it were your last.!!!!!!!!!!
Scizz
Site Admin

Re: Scizz Tackle GIVE AWAY/FUND RAISER

Postby davecanfish » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Donation sent.
Here fish fish fish Image
davecanfish

Re: Scizz Tackle GIVE AWAY/FUND RAISER

Postby Scizz » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Thanks Dave
Live every day as if it were your last.!!!!!!!!!!
Scizz
Site Admin

Return to Competitions