Custom Search
CURRENT MOON

Was Santa kind to you this year

Talk about anything , drop in and have a chat!!

Moderators: Scizz, Prof, maxi

Was Santa kind to you this year

Postby straydog » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:05 pm

How did every one go this Xmas, my family were kind to me this year, i got a few nic nacs for fishing this year. some of the things i got were:

DVD - Cod Almighty 2
Dvd - IFish 3..first 8 episodes
A head lamp
Lure - stump jumper 75mm purple
Lure - predatek, boomerang 80 purple
couple of packs each of , swivels, hooks , sinkers
A hook keeper...stops you hook snagging on things if you leave the rig on you rod wile moving form spot to spot
and one of those long hook extractor plier things.
then i got varius items non fishing related.
Cheers Rob
(straydog)

Game Fishing: is going Fishing on your wifes birthday
straydog

Re: Was Santa kind to you this year

Postby aus_bass » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:18 am

I got an Olympus tough 8000 (waterproof to 10m and shock to 2m), some blades and a heap of hiking gear.
aus_bass

Postby Prof » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:36 pm

I got a couple more tackle boxes and a few lures , a black cicada fizzer and a tailor slug from lachlan!! : jumping laugh: : jumping laugh:

A spool of fireline 6lb in the crystal, the rest was all non fishing related,but was a good xmas!! ::)) ::))

Also I got a fishing calender with the tide and moon phases from me mum!! :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

Cheers :glug: :glug: :glug: :glug:
Soft Plastic's, cold beers, wet lines & good times!!
Prof
Site Admin

Postby squidgie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Fat man in red suit
pere-noel-marche.gif
was kind to me again this year got a new Fuji digital camera s1500 :D :D :D :D ':' ':' a couple of pair of shorts 3 cartons of 4xxxx gold from friends :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: (not sure if that has a meaning or not), $100 bucks :D :D :D :D so i have brought some more lures (not sure if i need them either) also Denise and i had some roll of old film rolls laying on the fridge so our daughter went and developed some and gave us a photo album with them in, now these pics were on the fridge and else were for 14yrs untouched and tell you what the tears were rolling down my cheeks when i saw this one fred (nickname for my 17yr old daughter) and me together, boy how hard did it hit me to say how much i love my kids and how they grow up to bloody fast (you all know we only have them on lone so enjoy why the are with you)
IMG_0002.jpg

also one of me with a Evans Head caught bream

IMG.jpg

Now that album is the best gift i have ever had :D :D :D :D :D bugger all the boats, fishing gear, cameras, just to look back and see what i miss most those special times with your kids :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

peanutbutter0.jpg

SQUIDGIE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Remember Limit Your Kill Don't Kill Your Limit Tight Lines And Smelly Fingers
squidgie

Postby howler » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 pm

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ,,,,oh its only you squidgee ^^:) ^^:) ,,just jokin mate ,,,,i got a heap of hooks and a new shimano rod and baitcaster ,being an avid bowhunter as well i got a brand new bow ,heaps of new arrows.a new canon digital camera,and some new camo gear ,,,,jas
better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt ,,,which i do some times ,,,,,,,,,,
howler

Postby straydog » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 pm

^^:) ^^:) ^^:) ^^:) ^^:) ^^:) ^^:) ^^:) ^^:) ^^:) now that has got to be a good pic to drag out for a 21st
Cheers Rob
(straydog)

Game Fishing: is going Fishing on your wifes birthday
straydog

Postby maxi » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 pm

debra spoiled me this year...

electric waterproof shaver useable underwater .. ^^:) ^^:)
awesome pair of dress pants
fantastic silver neck chain
couple of nice tshirts
3 pairs of shorts

prof and dee gave me a fantastic book on fishing the central coast which i may need when i move down here (im here at the moment and things look to have deteriorated since i lived here)

so me a very happy chappy .. <: <: <:
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy cow...what a ride!"
maxi
Site Admin

Postby snaps » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:03 pm

i got a pair of sox
and i won 10 bibless vibes on ebay for $10.55
snaps

Postby manxiberty » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi, new from Sydney, its an old thread about Christmas, but about the plans for the 2016 Christmas? Any special dresses? or what about fishing? Need a great idea for the long Christmas holidays!
Buy Amaroso Boutique women dresses online Australia for Christmas @ ClickNBuyAustralia.
manxiberty

Return to Have a chat